Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Program Support Officer responsible for managing technology-based contracts along with smaller contracts that support the delivery of this key program. This is an initial 12 month contract, with extension options.
About the project and the team:
- An experienced Program Support Officer (PSO) is required to join this multifunctional team who manage a key Cyber Government initiative through education subsidies, training and work experience activities. The team’s workforce are a blend of military, civilian and contractors.
- Responsible for providing a range of services, the PSO will make a contribution to program objectives and deliverables through the management of contracts, excellent organisation skills and stakeholder engagement.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead the Program’s contract management activities, whilst ensuring supervisors are kept informed.
- Engage, and with approval negotiate with, industry partners in responding to complex enquiries and contract management issues.
- Identify and report issues to supervisors, and resolve issues including through alternative courses of action where necessary.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with supervisors, team members, and industry partners.
- Monitor and manage contract administration, performance and risks
- Provide administration support to the Program, as required, such as records management and drafting reports.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong attention to detail that can successfully deliver outcomes in a dynamic and busy environment with minimal supervision.
- A flexible approach and style to support the Program with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Deb Moss
on 0477 538973
Due to the nature of this role, Australian Citizens need only apply. Candidates must hold a Negative Vetting 1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the advertised position.