- Lead and facilitate the planning and implementation of the assigned project deliverables.
- Manage the allocation of project resources to execute deliverables as required.
- Oversee the work output of the Business Analysts, Service Designers, Business Case writers and provide supplementary support where required.
- Oversee and coordinate day to day activities in alignment with the project scope and deliverables.
- Monitor and report on project progress and identify and escalate risks and issues where required to ensure project transparency.
- Facilitate and ensure adequate stakeholder engagement is maintained across project deliverables.
- Develop project documentation and reports to the Program required standard
- Liaise with and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and action items and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in a government setting delivering projects within a modernisation or transformation program of work.
- Project Management experience within a multi-vendor delivery environment.
- Tertiary and/or Professional Qualifications within the Project Management, Business Management or Public Administration sectors.
- Experience in delivering high quality written communication including Executive briefings at SES levels.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects within a commercial construct, including contract negotiation and performance monitoring.
- Experience and willingness to work within a matrix team structure that places a core emphasis on culture and is highly collaborative
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: