The Program Coordinator will be working alongside the Director and collaboratively manages and coordinates the outreach program through liaison and negotiation with our client’s internal staff and also:
- Contributes to the continuous quality improvement of our client’s Outreach Program at both region and national levels.
- Coordination and participation in the selection, orientation and resourcing of suitably qualified and experienced outreach counsellors in line with our client’s policy.
- Facilitation of the delivery of high-quality clinical outreach services for eligible clients in rural and outer metropolitan areas.
- Ensuring referrals are appropriate, timely, and accompanied by relevant written client and administrative documentation.
- Applying quality assurance procedures to ensure all aspects of outreach counsellors’ clinical practice, reporting and invoicing meets contractual requirements.
- Providing information, debriefing and support, but not clinical supervision, to contracted service providers as appropriate.
- Further development, maintenance and management of a database of contracted counsellors.
- Direct provision of high-quality clinical services including initial intake, assessment and referral, evidence-based counselling, case management and case coordination as required.
- Liaising and forming partnerships with other government departments.
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities.
- Participation in evaluation and research activities, contributing to project management activities that implement strategic directions and quality improvement recommendations, and providing feedback for the ongoing development of clinical policy and procedures.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: