You will have the opportunity to work in a large and complex science and technology based federal government agency. This role will support an ongoing ICT transformation program which still has a significant amount of time to run. Supporting IT Program Managers, EPMO and procurement functions.
You will provide quality control and guidance to all projects within specified programs of work. This includes; promoting PMO (Project Management Office) standards, tools and templates, and to provide support to specified Program Managers.
- You will provide daily program support including quality, controls, standards, tools and templates
- Help ensure guidance, planning assistance, and co-ordination to the Program, Project Managers and their team member
- You will support the Program Manager, Project Managers, and Capability Leads by through stringent reporting and documentation
- Help organise and facilitate meetings and workshops as required.
- Provide effective management of key program/project documentation
Key Skills Required
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- You will have experience working in a large or enterprise grade environment on ICT projects
- You will be project management certified
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce documents or reports to a high standard
- You will have exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Gavin Campbell on 0411 439 639 or firstname.lastname@example.org