We are seeking to engage a Program Co-Ordinator to provide high-level procedural, administrative and operational support to deliver strategy and policy for one of our esteemed large Federal Government client’s program based in Canberra!
Note: Due to nature of work, you MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for these requirements. Your active BASELINE Security Clearance is highly preferable.
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Support Officer or in a similar role in program support
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and working in agile/multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated ability to express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise competing tasks, demands and timelines
Deliverables but not limited to:
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver program services, increase the profile of the services and attend interagency meetings and forums to obtain and share information
- Provide advice, procedural guidance and administrative support to staff
- Monitor and report on the achievement of business outcomes, key performance indicators and quality assurance to assist the local leadership team in managing overall performance
- Encourage innovation and support staff through changes in process
- Assist in policy review including the development of new policies and guidelines
- Liaise with other staff and teams to resolve and/or escalate program and policy issues
- Draft a range of written material including business cases, reports, executive briefs and corporate documentation
- undertake research and analysis and contribute to the preparation of reports on relevant program activities and/or project milestones
Please reach out to Kalpana Palaniyappa on 0403 200 666 /Lakshmi Deepak on 0404 507 402 OR email them at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org for further more information.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: