Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented an experienced Program Assurance Specialist to join their program stream and be responsible for ensuring various aspects of policy, procedures and delivery are kept to a high standard. You will also be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Leading, mentoring and coaching assurance teams to undertaking project assurance to the Department’s portfolio of programs and projects;
- Leading the delivery of performance reporting, oral and written advice and guidance, and supporting the branch and assurance teams to deliver a consistent model;
- Managing and where required conducting the delivery of independent assurance reports that discuss barriers to success;
- Developing and reviewing relevant policy and procedures to support consistent analysis and assessment across the teams;
- Supporting project, program and portfolio management within the P3M3 framework and in collaboration with the hybrid operating environment of waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Conducting reviews of projects and programs with regards to deep dives and lessons reviews.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply:
- A P3M practitioner with extensive experience, qualifications and writing skills who can apply their knowledge to lead the management of the framework and templates, and the delivery of governance and assurance across a capability investment portfolio.
- Comprehensive strategic knowledge, preferably with deep understanding of the organisation’s operational business or able to quickly learn how the work of the business lines contributes to business outcomes.
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve agreed outcomes, be adaptable and flexible person and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Sound proficiency in conducting research and data analysis and is able to translate and present technical and complex information appropriately.
- Presentation and training experience and/or qualifications in educating on the P3M model and process.
- Experience working with and across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Federal Government clearances are highly regarded for this position
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: