Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple Product Delivery Managers with project management skills who have proven experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment to deliver multiple analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities.
These roles will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to support staff to deliver data and analytics products that meet business needs and objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating multiple projects through effective planning to achieve deliverables.
- leading and managing multidisciplinary teams ensuring the team is motivated, collaborating and working well.
- managing and escalating risks and issues, working with stakeholders and management to mitigate and resolve.
- building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops, information sessions and delivering presentations to business and Executive.
Estimated start date.
Length of contract
To 30 June 2022
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing multi-disciplined teams in the delivery of projects within tight timeframes.
- Proven skills in managing risk and proactively escalating and removing blockers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced agile environment with competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Appropriate Product Delivery Manager and/or Project Management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and reporting across analytical reporting projects.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Due to the nature of the role Australian citizens need only apply.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: