Procurement Support Officer
Scope of Task
- Our client requires the services of a Procurement Support Officer to support and accurately administer procurement activities within the organisation. This includes drafting and preparing procurement document packs and obtaining necessary approvals in accordance with procurement policy and legislation; liaising with relevant staff and procurement stakeholders, to progress procurement activities efficiently and cooperatively; maintaining an overview of concurrent procurement activities and appropriately forecasting and prioritising work effort.
- The Procurement Support Officer will be expected to undertake simple and complex procurement activities to support the deliverables and projects within a manner that is compliant with Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs). The Procurement Support Officer will be confident with task coordination, communication and maintaining ‘dashboards’ or similar artefacts to support briefing, decision making and record keeping.
- In consultation with the Program Management, engineering, and work streams, manage acquisition and disposal of configuration items (both software and hardware).
- Prepare and draft relevant procurement documentation to support both simple and complex procurements.
- Collate, organise, and present current and predicted procurement activity data from across the team to support organisational decisions, both regarding budgeting and work prioritisation, and to inform procurement activity forecast planning.
- Liaise confidently with internal stakeholders regarding procurement activities and work collaboratively to support efficient work processes.
Estimated start date
Monday, 01 August 2022
Initial contract duration
Location of work
Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: