- Support the Project Manager to establish project Scope of Works and establish clear plans and timeframes for project implementation
- Collate, manage and present data to key stakeholders to influence and inform decisions
- Contract Management including creating and maintaining large scale contracts
- Prepare and execute procurement plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies
- Proactively monitor progress, identifying risks and issues before they impact the project
The Must Haves
- Detailed understanding of Commonwealth procurement practices and legislation with demonstrated experience in applying knowledge in operational context
- Demonstrated experience in managing contracts in logistics
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, effectively and deliver quality outcomes within tight timeframes and changing priorities
- Highly developed communication and negotiations skills.
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period and willing to undergo a National Police Check.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email Kathryn.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: