- Supports technical design activities related to Power Platform application software, data, databases, packaged solutions, and infrastructure components.
- Designs, develops, and distributes technical reusable components.
- Participates in the selection, acquisition, configuration and troubleshooting of packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components.
- Contributes to applying Microsoft best practice, in role played, to determine the methodological steps that are appropriate for an engagement.
- Assists with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, customer needs, best practices, and competition.
- Establishes credibility at all levels with customers and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events.
Ideal Candidate will have
- Relevant experience in Power Platform including Microsoft 365 Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Platform Development and Support.
- Azure DevOps, pipeline build and release strategies.
- Reporting and BI capabilities and knowledge, specifically within Microsoft stack.
- Demonstrated experience in:
Microsoft Data verse environments and solutions.
PowerApps, including model-driven, canvas and portals
Power Automate, including approvals and business process flows
Power BI, including desktop, web, and server
Dynamics 365, including Customer Engagement, Business Central and Marketing
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures.
All States /Remote / Offsite – Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: