Deliverables and Required Skills
- Experience in an agile environment in designing and implementing performance test strategies, analysing performance test results, system logs and writing reports based on the results.
- Demonstrated experience preparing performance risk assessments, test plans, test progress report and test summary reports.
- Demonstrated experience in performance and non-functional requirements testing using tools such as HP, LoadRunner Cloud/Storm Runner, Performance Centre, and HP SiteScope. Experience with NeoLoad, Gatling, SOAP UI, or Postman will be advantageous.
- Test Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) as well as in-house products.
- Proven skills in preparing and executing data driven test automation scripts with integrated systems
- Experience utilising tools such as DevOps / TFS for test planning, execution, and defect management
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: