Multiple contract positions are available for Performance Testers with the following skills within a Federal Government agency to support in-train and future objectives.
- Experience in performance testing applications:
- Drafting project change risk assessments based on current and future systems;
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via LoadRunner;
- Undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and platform environment.
- Reviewing, assessing and communicating risks; and
- Test reporting and analysing application performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously if required and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
Interested? Apply online OR email your resumes to,
email@example.com or if you would like to know more,
please call Joachim [Jo] on 0468783598
Due to the nature of work involved, Australian Citizens with a security clearance will be highly regarded