We are seeking the services of an experienced Organisational Change Manager support the Modernisation Program Delivery program within a FedGov agency.
The Organisational Change Manager will work with the Leadership Team to deliver a robust change strategy and plan for the Program that is aligned to overarching strategy. . The primary focus of the role will be to provide both strategic and operational Organisational Change Management advice to support successful outcomes for the Program. Success for this role will rely on the individual’s ability to deliver in a fast paced and at times ambiguous environment, be a good cultural fit and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
Duties as below but not limited to;
- Develop and Implement a Change Management Strategy and Change Management Plan for the Program including creating and implementing professional change artefacts based on the Prosci ADKAR framework.
- Lead a team of change managers within the Program to implement relevant change activities at the project level, in line with the Change Strategy and Change Framework.
- Manage and support staff to ensure high quality outputs, including building capability and encouraging career development. Work stakeholders to align change activities to the business and project schedules.
- Facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders to assist in the development of the Change Management Strategy and plans.
Skills and experience;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in implementing organisational change across both the strategic and operational levels, including at least three years working in Organisational Change Management roles, specifically:
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex situations, provide strategic advice and offer change solutions and support to business managers and project managers;
- Demonstrated ability in stakeholder analysis and change impact analysis to inform change, communications and program strategies and plans;
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and distribution of professional change and communications artefacts including email, user guides, FAQs, instructional videos, etc; AND
- Proven experience introducing change successfully in respect of the adoption of changed job functions, business processes and technologies.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development and embedding professionalism.
Interested? Apply online or email your resume to
If you would like to know more please call Joachim [Jo] on 0468 783 598