Key duties of the position include:
- Assisting the Network Services team with troubleshooting and administering various network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls, F5 Load Balancers.
- Performing a wide range of activities in relation to the administration and support of the departments Datacentre, LAN, WAN and Wireless networks.
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure effective delivery of technical programs and network projects.
- Develop and maintain documentation relevant to Network environment
- Assist with maintaining the security of the Network environment by performing various duties such as patching and hardening platforms
- Demonstrated experience managing, administering, and maintaining network infrastructure such as Cisco switches, routers, and Wireless LAN Controllers.
- Demonstrated experience administering and maintaining FortiGate Firewalls.
- Demonstrated high-level experience working with F5’s and working with multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrated experience of routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
- Well-developed communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: