The developer will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- o .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
- o SQL Server 2014 and later,
- o Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code
- o Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset
Sydney, NSW, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: