- Develop innovative and forward-thinking software solutions using .Net framework, ensuring the solutions comply with information security requirements.
- Provide specialist advice and/or recommendations to internal stakeholders on software solutions.
- Investigate and problem solve production incidents, assess and manage associated risk(s), and develop application fixes in accordance with ARC ICT processes and software frameworks.
- Create and maintain technical program, end-user and operational procedures documentation.
- Work effectively in an agile team, and liaise with other technical experts, business areas and clients
- Meeting Quality & Performance standards for written code & team processes.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in applications’ programming language with established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes
- Extensive experience in modern software development methodologies and frameworks including Agile and Scrum.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server and SQL including associated .NET ORM frameworks (LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities) along with ability to extend a Microsoft SQL Server database using EF Migrations XML and JSON at various application tiers (Database, Application Server, Browser).
- Experience in implementing Restful APIs using C#
- Experience in implementing web user interfaces according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines, and verifying compliance with those guidelines
- Strong understanding of Information Security/Web Application Security concepts and best practices including exposure to the Information Security requirements mandated in the Australian Signals Directorate Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Online ALM, Build and Release functionality to contribute to the Scrum development process
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: