We are seeking TWO MID LEVEL QA Analysts to work in the Financial Services sector. You will be based in the Sydney CBD when things get back to normal and will work from home initially.
You will be an integral member of the delivery team, responsible for all Testing related deliverables within the IT Department. The role requires a blend of disciplines including business, technical and core testing skills, and involves working closely with business and technical communities to understand the objectives, requirements, and technical design, assess test coverage, document test strategy and plan, manage and execute the test phases and provide general support throughout the SDLC.
- Work with stakeholders, business analysts, developers, and business representatives in a collaborative manner to drive out test
- Review business requirements and business rules
- Able to use gained knowledge to not only test development work, but also proactively find issues, and actually analysing issues to facilitate quick issues
- Be able to accurately estimate the time to deliver test deliverables
- Writing structured test plans, detailed test cases and following them through to completion.
- Writing simple user guides/documentation.
- Working through an agreed project
- High Level Scoping and effort estimation
- Develop Test Strategy and Plans
- Support the technical delivery
- Document Detailed ST/SIT Cases
- Manage and Execute ST/SIT Phases
- Manage and Support UAT Test Phase
- Support the Release to Production
- Manage and Execute PVT Phase
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Tertiary degree in a related discipline such as Computer Science or Information Systems preferred but not mandatory
- Proven employment of at least 3+ years in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of test principles and techniques
- Experience with Functional testing including System, integration, regression, API, & End to End
- Experience with guiding UAT and writing User Acceptance Test scenarios
- Experience across a wide range of technologies; desktop, web and mobile applications, API solutions, data related projects
- Proficient in PL/SQL and able to build queries for Database testing
- Experience with Test delivery tools (Confluence, Mantis & TestRail etc) preferred
- Experience with implementing and maintaining test automation highly
- Experience in financial industry preferred but not mandatory
- Testing certified – ISTQB preferred
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780