Our Federal Government Client is in need of talented and highly experienced Microsoft Engineers who have a diverse skillset in Enterprise server side development and operations. You will leading new developments and deployments by coordinating with the delivery team to meet the needs of this Cyber upgrade project.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered. Those with NV1 security clearances or above are encouraged to apply
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage server workloads on virtual platforms such as VMWare, Hyper-V or equivalent hybrid cloud solutions.
- Implement changes to existing or newly designed systems.
- Provide input and advice to internal system reviews and mandated system reviews in accordance with Project Design Authority requirements.
Skills and experiences:
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft’s products and integration with other COTS products. Extensive Enterprise Windows Server – design, deploy, configure large installations.
- Experience managing server workloads on virtual platforms such as Vmware, Hyper-V or equivalent hybrid cloud solutions, and administering one or more 3rd party COTS integration products.
- Extensive experience in building and deploying corporate SOE and application packaging using SCCM and/or other MDT tools. Experience in administering Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DCHP
- Experience in applying a security first design approach for implementing changes to existing or newly designed systems.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj for more information.
0422 375 690
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: