We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist to join the Dynamics 365 business applications team. As part of the team you will be highly motivated and work within a cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
About the team
Dynamics 365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications in department of health. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform that recently consolidated D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
About the Role
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
Key deliverables include:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
Estimated start date – End of July 2021
Location of work – Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract – 12 months from commencement
Contract extensions – Extension options available
Security clearance – Current baseline clearance highly regarded
Dynamics CRM Specialist key requirements:
- Demonstrated experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM including 2015/2016/D365
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
For more information please call Bianca on 0401663886 or email email@example.com or apply directly through the “APPLY” links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: