The team play a key role in providing high quality legal support to the Lawyers with administration, client service, drafting, basic research and record keeping.
To be successful we are seeking suitable applications who bring:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar environment or government setting
- Ability to undertake legal research, legal analysis and problem solving
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail, with a positive working attitude
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines, working effectively under pressure and in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a legal graduate who has some experience working for a legal firm or government department. Relevant qualifications are desired, not essential.
Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a Baseline or higher level security clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today! For more information, please email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0434 676 615.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: