- Experience in implementation of the test strategy and test plan across all projects/changes.
- Experience in implementation and adherence of testing methods and standards in line with the Company’s standards.
- Provide estimates of testing effort and progress suitable for project management and planning activities.
- Identify improvements to the process and assists in their implementation.
- Assign task to test team and ensure timely delivery of test outcomes with quality results.
- Assist in the production rollout and review of all test deliverables.
- Ensure that the test environment requirements are clearly documented and agreed
- Execution of test scripts (when required)
- Adhere to Defect Management strategy to manage defects.
- Escalate risks, issues and assumptions identified during test planning and during test design or execution and communicate them to the Test Manager.
- Work closely with the business to clarify test requirements during test planning, design and execution
- Support Test Manager in developing Test Estimates, Test Schedule(s), Impact Analysis and resource coordination.
- Prepare test signoff artefacts of test activity prior to production implementation.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Test Manager, following testing processes.
- Experience in preparing test estimations and test schedules for the testing activities in the projects.
- Strong experience in the preparation of test strategy, plans, test cases, test and defect reporting.
- Experience in application, system integration and mobile device testing.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: