- Supervise and guide a team of Salesforce Developers to achieve organisational goals.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and business areas to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM
- Provide feedback and assistance to the Salesforce Developers within the team.
- Document the tracking and progressing of tasks to completion using Kanban and Scrum approaches.
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s).
- Demonstrated experience in: the development and configuration of the Salesforce CRM, implementing workflows within the Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with business areas to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment using Kanban and Scrum approaches.
- Experience using Azure Dev Ops or JIRA to track and progress tasks to completion.
Canberra / Sydney
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please apply through the links provided or please feel free to contact Newman for more details.
0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: