- Support the lead developer in developing and supporting solutions for Company’s website and intranet.
- Use APIs (inc. SharePoint APIs) to build systems and applications.
- Offer advice on best practices in web development and web publishing.
- Support the development of call-centre scripts using the MadCap Flare publishing software.
- Review current processes to identify and implement automation opportunities.
- Experience with the Adobe suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of ‘designing with data’
- A strong design / UX sense (desirable)
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and key tools.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: