About the role
The Development Expert engages in the design and the development of high quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements. The role solves highly complex problems. The Development Expert exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a technical leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff. The Development Expert may be responsible for, and/or contribute to the management of a team.
Role and responsibilities
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities -solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions – undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions -manage the
- Release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team’s developments
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- Provide support to development teams to ensure high quality custom solution realisation
Skills and experience
- Experience of using Java/JEE technologies
- Experience of delivering end to end solution
- Ability to analyse, design, develop and unit test complex systems desirable
- Understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience delivering solutions using Java EE, web services, Git and relational database
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate and Spring to implement high performance solutions desirable
- Understanding of different design patterns and hands on experience delivering solutions using Angular, Node/NestJs, GraphQL and RESTful services
Please note : This position requires the successful candidate to be onsite in Canberra for the contract duration
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Due to the nature of the role Australian citizens need only apply.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: