Federal Government client is looking for an IT Team Lead on a contract with options for extensions.
This role leads a multi-disciplinary team of IT professionals, and provides technical advice and recommendations to meet the strategic direction of the Department. The team Lead will be able to operate under broad direction, exercise sound judgement, and may be responsible for supervising staff.
The duties include but not limited to;
- Lead and manage technical staff involved in the development, design and maintenance of IT solutions, systems and processes, within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Lead the team and take responsibility for tasks and activities required to design, develop, enhance, support and maintain SharePoint/O365/K2 based solutions, including:
- Compliance with Departmental, ICT and Service Delivery procedures and processes.
- Provide estimates and costing information as required, including impact analysis.
- Complete work on time and within the allocated budget.
- Build capability – guide, develop and mentor staff, and ensure knowledge transfer occurs between team members, including documentation.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients, key stakeholders and other ICT teams with a focus on
- Provide technical advice to management.
Required skills and experience;
- Well-developed communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and focused on delivering quality outcomes.
- Well-developed IT and work package management skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Resilience and respond in a positive and flexible manner to change and uncertainty.
- Gather and investigate information from a variety of sources and explore new ideas and different viewpoints. Provide advice when identifying any critical gaps.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Experience working with different project management and SDLC methodologies, including agile.
- Understanding of IT and digital trends in industry and across government.
- Experience in collaboration spaces, preferably SharePoint or Office365.
Apply online or email your resume to; Joachim.email@example.com
if you would like to know more please call me on 0468 783 598