Provides risk, accreditation and policy advice in which information security principles are applied to the department’s devices, networks, applications and digital data. The department’s primary focus is ensuring the effective implementation of security practices.
Deliverables Services to be provided include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist with the management and implementation of the department’s IT security strategies.
- Assist with the planned migration of services to the cloud, by managing cyber risk to support the delivery of secure systems and services for the department.
- Assist in managing cyber risk to support the delivery of secure departmental systems and services.
- Provide high level business leadership and strategic advice on cyber security to broad range of stakeholders.
- Conduct security and quality assurance reviews of security documentation, project, and external service provider deliverables.
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing security requirements, design and testing documentation, technical specifications and other documentation related to ICT systems.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends, and evaluating identified issues to implement system enhancements.
- Demonstration of comprehensive knowledge of ICT and Cyber Security technologies and best practices experience in similar role within a medium/large size organisation.
- Certification and/or membership to relevant professional organisations including certification in any of the following: CISSP, Security+, CISA, CISM, SABSA, GIAC and SANs.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: