- Conduct Risk Assessments of ICT systems and applications ahead of security accreditation.
- Coordinate and assess departmental systems accreditation and documentation requests for certification.
- Provide advice and collaborate with departmental projects in relation to best security practices.
- Providing input to regular reports on cyber security status and contribute to ongoing reporting for executive and various government departments.
- Development and maintain security policy, and relevant guidance and advice.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments, Information Security Manual (ISM) with a strong focus on the ability to research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them with in our current and emerging systems, networks, and zones.
- Provide ICT security operational support when required.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve the security posture of the department’s network and information.
- Raising awareness of information security issues with system owners and departmental staff.
- Providing and transferring expert knowledge to upskill team members.
- Demonstrated written skills and experience in security accreditation documentation including SOA, SRMP, SSP, and accreditation minutes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate security concepts and controls to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability in providing considered security advice to stakeholders, team members and Executive.
- Facilitating and negotiating discussions to an agreeable decision
- Experience working within a program team and taking direction from the ITSA.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: