Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly experienced Programme Manager to coordinate and lead a large integration delivery.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for managing programme and project level activities; whilst working collaboratively with Agency Executives, Programme and Project leads, key stakeholders, and technical teams.
The Programme Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and lead the programme to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters as defined in the integration sub-strategy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with Programme Managers and Leads across the Infrastructure Platforms Transformation Programme, Project Delivery Services (PDS), Technology Design Services (TDS) and wider Agency.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and lead programmes/projects of work to ensure goals, objectives and all elements of the programme are managed to the approved baseline.
- Plan, manage and monitor financial budgets and oversee the management of contracts, procurement, resources and expenditure.
- Mobilise and enable the workstreams required to deliver the programme of work
- Develop, implement and evaluate project plans and schedules (waterfall and sprint) in accordance with the agency’s project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- Ensure release management plans are well defined and integrated;
- Report on project objectives and outputs for presentation to the executive, and oversee ongoing project reporting including the Integration Fabric Project Control Board and Infrastructure Platforms Transformation Programme Steering Committee.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Programme or Senior Project Management experience in a large complex Information Technology (IT) environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large transformation programmes / projects and mitigating risks.
- Demonstrated experience in leading programmes that deliver enterprise grade integration capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering highly complex, Integration projects within a broader programme environment where multiple interdependencies exist.
- Ability to simultaneously lead both agile (Ideally SAFe) and traditional project delivery methodologies.
- Technical understanding of modern Integration Platform concepts, architectures and modernisation delivery techniques e.g. DevOps
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering one or more of the following integration Platforms for enterprise consumption:
– Event processing and streaming
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Due to the nature of the role Australian citizens need only apply.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: