This Department’s ICT Division has a small commercial engagement team to deliver client focused procurement and contract management services. Most services are provided to ICT Division clients and for projects across the department leading to exposure to the broader network.
This program is working on the consolidation of security assets and infrastructure records across the network and one of the objectives is to improve the assessment, management and maintenance of security assets.
The roles will include:
- Contribute to and draft contract negotiation plans
- Contribute to risk assessments and risk management
- Provide probity advice
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate, and execute contracts
- Escalate risks and issues
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Develop and maintain professional relationships
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the service provider to achieve the objectives of the contract being managed
- Monitor and manage contract service deliverables
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Manage record keeping for all contract related correspondence and documentation in accordance with record keeping policies
- Provide contract related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension, or renewal, as required
- Communicate contract related information to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate, attend and participate in meetings
- Draft and collate information for reporting requirements related to the contract
- Draft and collate information for meetings required in the contract
Anticipated start date – September 2021
Contract term – To September 2022
Contract extension option – 1 x 12 months
- Relevant ICT contract management or legal qualifications
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong contract modelling software skills
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Timeliness to deliver services
- Accuracy of the advice provided and included in the drafting of documents to ensure compliance with Commonwealth policy and legislative requirements as well as achieving value for money
- Contributions to the outcomes of contracts.
- Multiple years of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS)
Australian Citizenship is required and a security clearance is highly regarded.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Bianca Bale for more information.
0401 663 886
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: