Depending on the position, your role may include the following:
- Advising stakeholders on choices of technology and solution design, underpinned by research, best practices, and broad consultation.
- Assuring architecture designs are fit-for-purpose in the Department and greater Whole-of-Government environment, with the aim of minimising technical debt.
- Governing the evolution of Department’s architecture through forums, and the recording of official decisions.
- Maintaining and championing Department’s IT Strategy, in alignment with the Corporate Strategy.
- Communicating the Department’s architectures and IT Strategy to relevant audiences, to ensure their practical implementation.
- Deliver end to end solution design across multiple projects.
- Perform preliminary impact assessment for new project and change request.
- Utilise their in-depth knowledge of the core organisational business in order to effectively communicate to the technical group, the business direction, strategy and requirements.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex issues and write with influence.
- Ability to build effective relationships and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate direct responsibility for one or more of the following: strategy formulation/translation, business process management, service design, business transformation, data warehousing and business re-design, change management, program management.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different types of business and operating models.
- Demonstrate knowledge of existing and emerging technology capabilities and how they might apply practically to business solutions and designs.
- Demonstrate experience in aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions, organisational structures, and business architecture artifacts (e.g. value chain patterns).
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organisation change management.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: