Our client, a Federal Government Department who serve to protect our intelligence, through surveillance and cyber security are seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant at the APS5/6 level to commence as soon as possible. An initial contract is on offer to June 2022, with the option to extend for 12 months.
This role will assist the with complex diary management, collating comprehensive information for their Executive’s briefings whilst they juggle competing demands.
Some responsibilities will include, however not limited to:
- “Front of office” support functions including greeting stakeholders from various backgrounds, responding to phone calls, responding to general correspondence
- Assist with the coordination of high-level meetings, including preparing briefing packs, reports and papers.
- Collaboratively work with stakeholders across all levels, internal and external
- Diary management, ensuring correct and up to date information at all times
To be successful you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Executive Assistant in a Government department
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well developed interpersonal skills, providing courteous and professional collaborations at all times
- A high attention to detail, taking pride in all outputs
- Integrity, resilience and motivation to succeed, having the ability to deliver outcomes in challenging situations with minimal direction whilst working calm under pressure.
We are seeking applicants who are available with short notice, with the ability to obtain / maintain a NV1 AGSVA security clearance.
If this a role of interest, please apply directly through this web page. For more information, please call Kate on 0449 195 952 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: