Support the CEO of this federal government agency, delivering the highest standard of executive and administration support. Being the first point of contact, you will be professional and courteous, exercise judgment and discretion as well as manage competing pressures and time demands.
Our ideal candidate will provide:
- Demonstrated skills and experience delivering high level secretariat and administrative support to committees and meetings
- Demonstrated relevant experience working in an executive support capacity in a high performing Branch
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, providing courteous and professional collaborations at all times
- A high attention to detail, taking pride in all outputs
- Integrity, resilience and motivation to succeed, having the ability to deliver outcomes in challenging situations with minimal direction whilst working calm under pressure.
We are seeking applicants who are available with short notice, with the ability to obtain / maintain a NV1 AGSVA security clearance.
If this a role of interest, please apply directly through this web page. For more information, please call Kate on 0449 195 952 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: