EL 1 Project Manager
Our client applies a risk-based approach to the assessment and approval of medical devices for supply in Australia to ensure these devices meet Australian regulatory requirements. The assessment of the quality, safety and performance of medical devices including in vitro medical devices protects the health and safety of the Australian consumers.
The Services which the Contractor must provide and perform consist of the following:
- Experience in managing and undertaking program and project level activities including preparing Project Management artefacts.
- Experience leading and providing secretariat services for various Committees and forums and the ability to organise and manage weekly and fortnightly reporting and coordination activities.
- Experience in producing high quality documents, preparation/organisation and prompt resolution of issues relating to those committees, and actively ensuring actions are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Experience preparing and maintaining a robust reporting framework to be able to provide high quality responses about the status of individual projects, multiple legislative packages, and several strategic plans/ and reviews.
- Experience with preparing briefs, PowerPoint presentations and drafting reports.
- Experience organising and managing meetings, conference, and workshops.
- Managing contracts for consultants to deliver discrete pieces of work, ensuring value for money and delivery of work to a high standard.
- Experience working with project leads to build capability in project management, including planning, objective setting, timeline management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Continuously improving the quality of all the above and utilising various reports to complete other work.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and requests with limited lead times.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and contribute to the team and program objective in a professional manner.
- Other duties as directed
Length of Contract
Capabilities, Skills, and Qualifications
- Project Planning and management
- Analysis and critical thinking
- Writing for the appropriate audience (and Government)
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and undertake research
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly acquire knowledge of medical device regulation
- Able to build and maintain relationships across a range of stakeholders
- Experienced in government processes and policy writing/development
- Administration and coordination
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: