Three EL1 Policy Officers are needed to join a new project to assist with developing policy, legislation, governance arrangements and communication products.
Working in a multidisciplinary team, this project will support the redesign and modernise operations to ensure resources meets current and future requirements.
Some of the duties will include:
- Policy work, including the regulatory and privacy impacts of a new process
- Designing new data governance arrangements
- Updating policy and legislation settings.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Sound leadership skills, with ability to exercise judgment whilst managing own priorities and team objectives,
- Demonstrated strategic policy skills, with the ability to research, provide analytical and problem solving skills to lead the development of high quality and timely written advice, briefings, Cabinet documents, correspondence and other material for a range of audiences,
- Ability to analyse and interpret and process legislative work including preparing drafting instructions and associated material,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft concise and compelling messages that are fit for purpose and targeted audience,
- Well developed interpersonal skills and ability to maintain strong, productive working relationships, including managing work outputs, supervising and developing staff.
Applicants will require a National Police Check to be completed before commencement, and ability to secure a Baseline Security Clearance. Australian Citizens applicable to apply.
If this a role of interest, please apply directly through this webpage. For more information, please call Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: