Our Federal Government client, responsible for delivering Australian Government policy and programs for infrastructure, transport, regional development, communications, cultural affairs, and the arts are seeking an experienced Assistant Director who will deliver high quality coordination and business support services across their busy Section.
The Assistant Director will be responsible for a wide range of work such:
- Government budget processes
- Financial management and reporting
- Procurements and grants
- Program and contract management
- HR, recruitment and workforce planning
- Governance, business planning, communications and relationship management
To be considered for the role you will have:
- The ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Branch’s functions, objectives and strategic direction.
- Capacity to be flexible, creative and manage multiple deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- Well-developed initiative and strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to innovate and think laterally.
- High level organisational, planning skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and the proven ability to liaise and communicate effectively and with influence.
- An excellent working knowledge of systems, in particular SAP, SharePoint/Records Workspace, outlook and excel is highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with a “can do” attitude who is able to exercise a considerable degree of independence and produce sound decision making and judgement.
The majority of the team are based in regional NSW, however, should you be a great match for the role other locations or home-based work arrangements will be considered.
For further information about the role and a confidential chat please call Deb Moss on 0477 538 973 or email email@example.com
Candidates should or have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies:
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.