Join one of Australia’s fastest growing digital agencies, leading the field in Dynamics 365 implementations.
You will have the opportunity to work on a greenfields product build for a significant and recognised Australian brand. You will have deep technical expertise with experience driving business requirements and overseeing high end solutions. Comfortable leading workshops, this is a multifaceted role for someone who enjoys building and driving solutions and working in a high performing team.
- You will configure and customise Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be involved in end user training in both onsite and remote formats
- Facilitate and run workshops to elicit business requirements
- You will write and maintain programming and project documentation based on provided specifications
Key Skills Required:
- You will have significant experience providing expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation projects
- You will have experience working in change and transformation environments
- Experience in developing business cases, business requirements, Functional Design Documents and UAT Test Scripts
- You will configure Dynamics 365 CRM including forms, workflows, reports and security
- You will be a positive and enthusiastic team member who will not only contribute technically but contribute culturally to a fun outcome driven environment
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Gavin Campbell on 0411 439 639 or email@example.com