Digital Learning & Communications Officer
Our client is looking for a Digital Learning and Communications Officer to assist with the review, configuration and transition of learning resources from existing learning media sources including the intranet and media library into new learning management system.
The role would be required to:
Assist with the transition of toolkits into new platform that would include:
- Reviewing multimedia assets and content from existing online sources to identifying the number and type of media (collection of videos, pdfs, podcasts etc) required to transition to the new platform.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to determine requirements to move to our new system or retire the media.
- Identify what should be uploaded into the new system and follow configuration instructions from the broader digital learning team.
- Upload and configure resources in the new system.
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
Two extension options x 12 months each
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Experience in managing a learning management system or providing system administration duties.
- Experience in content publishing, or digital media management and file transfer management.
- Experience in engaging with internal stakeholders and working effectively as part of a team is essential.
- Well-developed written communication skills and experience in communications roles, including in content creation, internet publishing, multimedia and social media.
- Experience using Acorn learning management systems would be highly desirable.
- Experience using learning content providers such as LinkedIn learning would be desirable.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: