Our Client is engaged in a multitude of programs at the forefront of innovation, being delivered by a team of highly skilled engineers and scientists. These programs require world-class DevOps Engineers to support the successful design, development and delivery of Seeing Machines technology to customers across the world.
About the opportunity
As a key member of a skilled DevOps team, you will design, develop and maintain high availability, fast feedback Continuous Integration (CI) systems. You will support existing CI systems and developer environments – and design and implement future solutions. You will collaborate closely with our Software Engineering and IT teams to find a balance between flexibility, productivity, and security.
Our close-knit team fosters a culture of product innovation, quality software, rapid product iteration and collaboration on a wide range of hardware and software products. Your responsibilities will include:
CI/CD Design, Implementation, Maintenance
- design and maintenance of software development automation systems for in-house and cloud infrastructure
- improving software development tools
- monitoring, optimising and managing resource utilisation in both cloud and local C++ build systems
- managing access to custom hardware between developers and build infrastructure
- “fire-fighting” (resolving) support requests from Engineering teams
- providing technical expertise on build tools and CI to Engineering teams
- sharing knowledge with peers
- driving change and ensuring others follow defined processes and standards
- taking ownership and leading by example to ensure positive outcomes in all areas of the company
You will have:
- ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and processes
- capability in identifying repetitive tasks, and automating them
- experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications/systems using proven or emerging technologies, within complex IT environments
- strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- excellent stakeholder engagement skills – the ability to communicate and moderate discussion with software development teams
- experience with scripting languages such as Python for task automation
- strong understanding of C++, with an emphasis on build tools and process
- experience with a range of current C++ and Python development environments
- technical writing skills, with an appreciation for the practical value of documentation
- experience with high-availability cloud or in-house applications and services
- an understanding of contemporary security threats and IT security best practices
- experience working in an agile team environment
- tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent
To apply, please include an updated resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role, and how you could make a difference.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Shams for more information.
0425 269 780
0421 092 179
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: