- Ensure the delivery teams purpose and objectives are clear
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies including daily stand up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review
- Develop and monitor project budget and schedule
- Monitor and report on project progress to executive
- Work closely with technical stakeholders such as Architects, Server Engineers, Network Engineers and IT Security to deliver customer centric software application products
- Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance in a diverse and distributed team
- Maintain a line of continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, facilitating feedback and improvement in order to represent the views of the business to the broader delivery team and ensuring delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
Ideal Candidate will have
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software development projects using Agile methodologies with a proven ability to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospective ceremonies.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills with a proven ability to liaise effectively with a diverse stakeholder group to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose product.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: