- As part of the data warehouse team, work with data from multiple sources but primarily on SQL enterprise data warehouse to produce datasets, dashboards and reporting visualisations to meet specific requirements and business needs.
- Development of ETL processes for Informatica PowerCenter and WhereScape Red to support the addition of priority datasets into the EDW.
- Provide advice on how to best leverage the data warehouse environment, including best practice on data warehouse design and cloud migration.
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Demonstrated experience in building ETL processes with the ability to read, analyse and transform data.
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts, including data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing and data modelling.
- Demonstrated experience in monitor, run and troubleshoot the data load processes associated with data warehouse.
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills, including the ability to identify, manage and effectively liaise with all stakeholders including technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with analysis, design, development, and maintenance of Data Lake using ETL tools.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: