The Deliverables for the Data Modeller role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and enhance data models with adherence to ACDW data architecture principles and data modelling templates, methods and standards.
- Assist the Business analyst in understanding and identifying the business needs of data.
- Develop the conceptual and logical data models supporting the requirements. Update the conceptual and logical models in the appropriate folder within the ER Studio Repository.
- Query and interpret data using efficient and effective SQL and provide sound advice on complex data/information related matters to deliver quality solutions
- Work with the Data Analyst in identifying the data structures and relationships that exist in the available sources of data including data flows, lineage and definitions.
- Work with the Solutions Designer and Data Analyst to identify gaps in the data, structures and relationships of new data required/acquired, processes to be developed around the data including derivation of values, data cleansing and conversion where applicable.
- Translate the logical model into the physical model, taking into account data availability, constraints and processes around the data.
- Data modelling – dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault
- Various database platforms (i.e., Oracle, SQL Server)
- XML schema design, ER Studio or similar
- Data management principles such as Metadata management, Data governance and Data quality
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: