- Manage the design, installation and operation of the ICT system instance landscape.
- Provide broad technical support for project build, test and solution deployment activities.
- Configure and manage all non-functional platform capabilities including job scheduling, output management, email, archiving, technical security, technical connectivity between software components.
- Manage the administration and operation of the database solution.
- Manage and execute data archiving to forecast infrastructure growth.
- Manage technical operations for ICT solutions and interfaces.
- Lead and manage operations of a team, including overseeing work priorities and resource management.
- Encourage innovation, continuous improvement and manage and support change proactively.
- Share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Prepare and review a range of technical documentation and reports.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues that adversely impact on policy, performance and/or customer service, including disaster/emergency situations.
- Proven experience and record of accomplishment managing the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following tools: Teradata, Data Lake, Hadoop Ecosystem Tools (Hadoop User Experience, Cloudera, MapReduce, Spark, HDFS, HIVE, Hbase, Apache, Oozie, Flume, NiFi, Ansible, Streamsets, Impala, Kafka and Sqoop.
- A working knowledge of Spark (python/Scala) on a Hadoop cluster and how to use it to process information in various complex structured and unstructured datasets.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering data analytics solutions for large and complex projects.
If you are interested in the above job opportunity, please apply through the links provided or please feel free to contact Newman for more details.
0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: