- Working in partnership with business units to understand business needs, gather data requirements and develop an enterprise data model, and assist project teams with implementation.
- Establish a project specific data strategy and collaborate with significant input on the enterprise Data Strategy and Data Governance Framework as required.
- Provide advice to projects and apply expertise in native cloud implementation including developing and maintaining the logical and physical data models consistent with enterprise standards and objectives.
- Perform metadata design and maintenance, developing and maintaining the formal description of the data and data structures.
- Design project data integration and data migration activities, advising on the transition from current to desired state.
- Contribute to building the capability by mentoring, training, and providing expert advice to other staff.
- Develop transition and target Data Architecture to achieve strategic objectives.
- Assist with the definition and maturity of Data Governance and Data Quality programs.
- Develop standards and assist with the selection and implementation of systems for Master Data and Reference Data management.
Ideal Candidate will have
- Extensive experience in the field of Data or Information Architecture with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Extensive knowledge and proven skills in data management, data design, analysis relational data modelling, mapping, system integration, interface design and data migration.
- Demonstrated ability in abstract thinking, visualising and effective conceptualisation and pattern recognition.
- Strong understanding of common information architecture frameworks including informational models, information security, information classification, metamodels, taxonomies, and ontologies.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with data integration technologies including SOA, BI and data warehouse design and implementation.
- Expertise in data modelling tools
- Extensive technical problem-solving experience
- Experience with HL7 standards (highly desirable).
- Experience and skills in managing both internal and external relationships to achieve organisational objectives.
Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: