- Lead the Team’s delivery of fit for purpose reports, dashboards, data extracts, advanced analytics and other data products consumed by business stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels to ensure alignment on delivery priorities and opportunities to enhance data and analytics offerings.
- Identify enhancements and develop proposals for new services and improvements to existing processes while maintaining relevant controls and operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders and project resources to prioritise requests, provide delivery estimates while keeping stakeholders informed of delivery progress.
- Recommend enhancements to data warehouses and business intelligence capability with focus on integrity, stability, availability, performance, and business outcomes.
- Design and develop code to transform data from multiple sources using SQL and R programming to produce automated data analytics, visualisations, and statistical reports.
- Support the Team Management with advice and thought leadership to ensure successful design and implementation.
- Technical leadership experience in a complex data environment ideally in the financial services industry.
- Experience with designing analytics environments in various data platforms, such as data lake, data warehouse and analytics.
- Good understanding of data warehousing and ETL, including best practice methodologies and their application within highly governed, corporate environments.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities to deliver data and analytics services to meet business expectations.
- Ability to analyse and interpret end-to-end business process requirements for both a business and technical audience with a focus on automation and simplification.
- Experience with data collection methods such as API, SFTP and Sterling File Gateway fundamentals.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: