- Undertake technical analysis on import data to support business improvement activities and prepare performance reports and other data summaries with minimal supervision.
- Work collaboratively with operational teams to identify analytical requirements which support risk monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of data analytical policies and procedures, including reviewing and updating technical work instructions for operational staff within the department
- Contribute to the design and execution of work supporting commodity assurance and verification activities.
- Provide sound technical advice to importers, operational staff within the department and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the preparation of briefing, reports, and correspondence.
- Experience using SQL, R and Latex
- Experience with analysis and modelling using large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a high level of initiative and personal motivation
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: