You will have the opportunity to be working with one of the largest finance functions in the Commonwealth across a wide variety of complex projects. Deliver insights and suggestions to management. Be part of a large team that enjoys and actively shares ideas within a diverse business. Enjoy flexible working conditions.
You will be a mid level data analyst that thrives in fast paced environments.
- Create routine dashboard based reports from data sourced from Financial systems
- You will interpret outputs, touch-points, opportunities for efficiency based upon data
- Inform management of workloads across teams and progress to meet KPIs
- Integrate with team where data sets are complex and relates to data we’re the business is already obtaining
Key Skills Required
- You will have 3-5 years experience as a data analyst
- You will have a mix of business analysis and operations skills,
- You will have the ability to review existing processes and work with the teams to interpret their reporting needs
- You will suggest opportunities for improvement to management
For further information on these roles, and a confidential discussion on suitability, please contact Josh Campbell on 0405 335 525 or firstname.lastname@example.org