Our Federal Government client is seeking a talented System Administrator who will be responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems. The System Administrator will lead and conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
High level Federal Government clearances are highly regarded
Candidates with the Following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Experience in Identifying the hardware and software system requirements for Cyber Security systems.
- Experience in designing Cyber Security systems in accordance with agreed enterprise technology stack and design patterns.
- Experience in ensuring that hardware designs balance functional, service quality, security, systems management and sustainability requirements.
- Experience in contributing to enterprise technology selection policies.
- Experience in leading Linux systems administration team supporting Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security System.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitoring system capacity and usage
- Experience in managing configuration control, identifying any discrepancies in system configuration, assessing security risks, and implementing solutions by adhering to security standards.
Experiences with the following technologies would be highly regarded
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS, e.g. Red Hat OpenStack, AWS);
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS, e.g. Red Hat Open Shift);
- Containers (e.g. Docker) technologies;
- Elastic Search (ES)
- Software defined storage technologies (i.e. CEPH).
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Shams for more information.
0422 375 690
0421 092 179
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: