- Provide specialist, technical and administrative support for the company’s Cyber Security functions, applying practical and procedural knowledge and understanding of Australian Government security standards.
- Apply well-developed data analytical skills to extract meaning from application and system logs.
- Monitoring, analysing, and contributing to the response of security events and threats.
- Providing support to ensure the company’s products, systems and services manage security risks appropriately
- Responsible for managing competing requests, demands and priorities, monitoring and identifying emerging and potential security risks. Providing timely and relevant details of potential security incidents and risks to supervising security analysts as they are discovered.
- Work with Information Communications Technology (ICT) security and operational teams to ensure that the company’s security measures are implemented and operational
- Provide security operations support, including monitor, identification, protection, detection, response, and recovery from cyber security events
- Analyse, interpret and understand incoming threat intelligence feeds. Contribute to the formulation of outgoing threat intelligence to support company’s system, preparing security monitoring reports for Agency IT systems.
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: