We are seeking and experienced Material Controller/Procurement Officer to be responsible for.
- The effective management of aftermarket supply chain to ensure timely availability of parts and to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Expedite and manage the existing and new model/launch parts.
- Dealing effectively with market volatilities, urgent requirements, supplier capacity limitations, lead time, MOQs, logistics & warehousing hurdles – in pursuit of maximising order fulfilment.
- Manage all time buy & obsolescence management in line with company’s inventory KPIs, where & when applicable
- Develop supplier systems, technical and operation capabilities to deliver reliable material supply Monitor and manage supplier performance by conducting periodical review meetings
- Anticipate supply problems and develop/execute preventive plans
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Operational (Expediting)
- o Placing POs to suppliers for existing & upcoming products
- o Review all open PO’s periodically and update a delivery outlook
- o Actively engage with supplier to develop a satisfactory delivery outlook/problem resolution
- o Organise deliveries by liaising with freight forwarders & suppliers
- o Ensure supplier receipt of all order requirements (for existing & upcoming products)
- Operational (Support)
- o Manage all aspects of inbound supplier chain to ensure the effective delivery of materials
- o Update & monitor transit data as per the internal business process
- o Ensure sales orders are processed on a timely manner
- o Create POs for supplier payment processing
- o Follow-up with suppliers/warehouse for urgent open POs & sale orders respectively
- o Ensure stock integrity at all times, by liaising with internal & external stake holders
- o Progressively review inventory settings in internal ERP
- o Review and maintain MOQ/UPQ details as required/applicable
- o Manage master data in ERP
- o Work collaboratively with warehouse/3PL provider
- o Manage any component level engineering changes, as required/applicable
- o Evaluate shipment discrepancies (over/under shipments) and advise the respective stake holders for a resolution
- o Manage supplier rejections on a case-to-case basis
- o Address inventory discrepancies as required
The Must Haves:
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain preferably with an understanding about in-bound & out-bound logistics
- Development of continuous improvement plans and delivery of the same from a system, procedural & people perspective
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
Personal Attributes & Behaviours
- Team oriented, with an ability to bridge between various hierarchical levels within (supplier’s) organization
- Strong analytical, planning, negotiating, organisational and numerical skills with a focus on results
- Ability to use and leverage supplier relationships
- Ability to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and manage stakeholder relationships.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780