- Contract to June 2023 with 2x12month extension options
- Australian Citizenship required – Security Clearance highly regarded
- Onsite in Canberra
About the role
Our client is looking for multiple Technical Writers who will be working under the limited direction of senior staff. The successful candidates will exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
The successful candidates will develop and maintain high level briefs, technical documentations, overview documentation that clarifies complex technical information into clear, concise language for stakeholder and user audiences. You will create graphics and diagrams that facilitate a technical understanding with stakeholders and clients.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Produce conceptual and component level diagrams depicting aspects of the Infrastructure and Operations Division technology platforms
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagram templates for use by Stakeholder teams
- Produce high level team documentation for publication on internal agency websites
- Co-ordinate and manage reviews of technical documentation
Note: You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for these requirements.
Skills and experience
- Solid experience as Technical Writer and proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
- Well-developed writing skills, with demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner, and to convey information effectively to staff of different levels and with different information requirement
- Experience with production of web based documentation, preferably with Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of ICT Technical documentation including system design documentation, network diagrams and technical procedures
- An understanding of ICT Infrastructure
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including interviewing, listening and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated design skills including the ability to produce well formatted documents and clear illustrations/designs
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Wanya for more information.
0452 542 463
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: